Wednesday 2 March 2011

Contemporary textiles fair

I'm super excited, (and scared) as I've just managed to bag myself a stall at the Contemporary Textiles Fair at the Landmark Arts Centre in Teddington on the weekend of 12th/13th March. It was a bit of a fluke really, as I applied for a fair with them later in the year, and they came back to me asking if I'd like to exhibit at this one instead as they'd had some cancellations. Bit scared as I've never done a fair before, and I only have 2 weeks to organise everything, but it's too good an opportunity to pass up, so i'll just have to be speedy gonzalez for the next 10 days! Really need to make some more products as the stand is quite big, so i need more stuff to fill it! If any of you live in south london then be sure to pop along!

No comments:

Post a Comment